Controlling Reporting Junior Officer
- Role Requirements
- Carries out monthly evolutions and correlations on banks financial statements.
- Carries out monthly monitoring and checks related to cost controlling.
- Assist with preparation of the controlling analysis.
- Prepare regular and special controlling reports.
- Perform complex checks/analysis and build specific MIS reports.
- Key competencies required
- University Degree in Economics.
- Conduct analytical investigations and problem solving.
- Knowledge of banking operations and banking accounting – preferable
- Experience working ERP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
- English language – written and spoken
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- responsible person, meticulous with initiative, able to work under stress and meet deadlines;
- effective verbal, listening and written communications skills;
The candidate must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- be flexible
Please send your application at email@example.com